When sending a contract to a client, they receive an email with a live link. The link holds the contract details, ability to sign and ability for client to pay all at one time and/or over a span of time.
Below is a look at what the customer receives in their email mailbox:
This live link can be changed or deleted at any time. Changes that affect this link are:
- anytime you add/delete something to an unsigned contract
- Marking the contract as lost will freeze the link so the customer can not view, sign or pay the contract.
- Changes made to a signed contract must be confirmed before the link is updates and will require a new signature as well as update the payment information to reflect the increase or decrease in price.
- The live link will keep the signature on it if the contract has been signed no matter how many time you close, re-open, re-send the link.
- The payment rate and information will also stay consistent and will always have the up to date amount on it.