Businesses big and small face make-or-break decisions as we deal with the impact of COVID-19. The resources listed below are meant to be make you aware of some of the options available to businesses from a variety of sources.
Important! We're actively updating this article with the latest information. Send us a message (including the link) and we'll add to help get the word out.
- Small Business Administration (SBA) Small business guidance and loans resources and the list of current declared disasters
- Small business interruption loans (pending legislation)
- New York City Employee Retention Grant Program
- San Francisco COVID-19 Small Business Resiliency Fund
- Denver Small Business Emergency Relief Fund
- Chicago Small Business Resiliency Loan Fund
- Seattle Foundation’s COVID-19 Response Fund
- Michigan Small Business Relief Program
- Wisconsin Small Business 20/20 grants
Goodshuffle Pro Help Articles
- Cancel pre-authorized payments (auto pay).
- How can I reschedule a project?
- How can I cancel a project?
- What happens when I mark a project as 'Lost'?
- Issuing a credit with a refund.
- Recording an account credit on a client's profile.
- Custom cancellation policies.
- Add a discount to your inventory to track lost sales.
- CARES Act Summary: Business Provisions of the CARES Act of 2020 (ARA.org)
- Petition: COVID-19 Federal Aid Package for Events Industry (change.org)
- Petition: ARA petitions federal government for aid (rentalpulse.com)
- Reading: Tips on keeping your event business afloat (specialevents.com)
- Reading: Event Cancellation Insurance: How Much Can It Help? (specialevents.com)
- Reading: Force Majuer and COVID-19 (cooley.com)