Click the “New Project” button located in the top right corner of any screen within Goodshuffle Pro.
Your new project will look like this:
To get started, you might want to give the project a name and specify the date/time of the event. If not, we'll automatically name it after the client and venue.
How to: Add a Client to the Contract
- Client - Add the client name and email address; this is who the contract will be emailed to.
How to: Add a Venue to the Contract
- Venue - Add a venue, so that mileage and delivery can be calculated.
How to: Add Items to the Contract
- Line Item Group / Rental Period - Add inventory and rental periods to your project.
How to: Add Logistics to the Contract
- Logistics - Add delivery and pickup logistics to your project.
How to: Manage Your Contract Terms
- Terms and Conditions- We'll select default or whatever you've assigned to that client or company. You may then elect another option or write new ones.
- Payment Policy- We'll select default or whatever you've assigned to that client or company. You may then elect another option or write new ones.
- Cancellation Policy- We'll select fault policy and add any category-specific. You can also choose from your policies.
Other details that you may want to add later are:
- Related Company - Add a related company (if applicable).
- Day of Contact - Add a day-of event contact.
- Notes - Add project/event notes.
- Additional client details - You may want to add additional client details, such as phone number, address, and referral source.