Here’s a scenario to demonstrate how CC works within Messages in Goodshuffle Pro:
- I sent a quote to Client A
- Client A replies and CC's client B
- Both myself (the vendor) and Client B receive the message
- I send a message back from within Goodshuffle Pro
- Only Client A receives the message
- Client B replies to the email from Client A
- Only Client A receives the reply (it's not sent to Goodshuffle Pro)
However, there are some ways to make sure everyone is included in Messages without using the CC option.
If you’d like to include multiple contacts on a Project, check out this article.
Or, when adding or editing a client's profile, you can add the additional email so that the next email you send a Message it will be sent to both parties.