Getting started with Goodshuffle Pro’s Website Wishlist integration is quick and easy. Not everything in your inventory has to be *perfect* for the integration to start enjoying its benefits. Here’s what we recommend doing after you’ve purchased the website wishlist integration, but before installing it on your site:
- Choose which items you actually want to show: There are items that you want your customers to see - tables/chairs, DJ packages, tents, and decor items - and items that aren’t really for rent but in your inventory - like cords, cables, and tools. You can choose on each individual item whether or not items appear on your website.
- Keep internal information internal: If there are any attributes that you track for internal purposes like purchase price, source, etc. then you wouldn’t necessarily want your clients to see that information on their contracts. Quickly browse the attributes on your inventory items to make sure the appropriate ones are set to ‘internal’.
- Add a few general packages to make your shopping experience easy on your client: Sometimes customers don’t know what they want. Make the shopping experience easy on them by packaging your items together. Some ideas:
- Make sure your most popular items have photos: Photographing all your inventory isn’t necessary to successfully utilize the website wishlist! We suggest starting with your most popular or highest revenue earning items. (Not sure which items those are? Check out your leaderboard!). No way to take your own photos? Might we suggest checking out your wholesaler’s website for stock images!?
After you’ve made a few tweaks, you’re ready to install the plugin to your website! You can do it yourself, or tap in one of our developers to help you for a small fee. We recommend getting started here, and reaching out to us if you still need more help!
Related articles that might help you:
- How can I purchase the Website Wishlist Integration?
- How can I see which items are listed on my website or the Goodshuffle marketplace?
- How can I integrate Goodshuffle Pro with my website?
- How can I sort my inventory by Frequency or Quantity Booked?
- How can I sort the way my inventory is listed in my Inventory tab?
- What steps should I take to perfect my website wishlist integration?
- “How To” Article for your clients on shopping your new site.